Everybody needs a house. You can even purchase furniture, decorate it and store your items away safely.
NPCs: Craftsman (Market 141,107), Carpenter (Market 168,99), House Agent (Twin City 400,284), House Admin (Market 199,87)
Rewards: House (House Permit)
1. Find Craftsman and exchange a timber with 5 iron ores (you can dig iron ores from mine cave).
2. Find Carpenter and exchange a Rosewood Voucher with 10 timbers, and exchange a Timber Voucher with 10 Rosewood Vouchers.
3. Find House Agent and exchange a House Permit with 5 Timber Vouchers.
4. Find House Admin, give him the House Permit and 300,000 silver, and you will have a house of your own. In the house, you will have an item box. You can deposit 8 items in it and it works like a warehouse. You can furnish your house after you upgrade it to grade two.
Entering your House
If you want to go home, just ask House Admin to teleport you home.
Your spouse can enter your house whenever he/she likes. And he/she can also take out items from the item box in your house.
Your friends cannot enter your house unless you team them up to lead them to your house.
Upgrading your House
NPCs: Stoneman (Market 184,103), House Agent (Twin City 400,285), House Admin (Market 199,87), Furniture NPC (Twin City 409,370)
1. Find Stoneman, exchange a Copper Ore Voucher with 12 Copper Ores, and exchange an Ore Voucher with 10 Copper Ore Vouchers.
2. Find House Agent, and exchange an Upgrade Certificate with 10 Ore Vouchers.
3. Find House Admin, give him the Upgrade Certificate and 500,000 silver, and you can have your house upgraded.
1. After your house is upgraded, you cannot enter it until the server is rebooted. Do not worry about it if you can't go home.
2. You can furnish your grade two house with up to 2 item boxes and 8 pieces of furniture. Furniture NPC in Twin City is selling the item boxes and all kinds of furniture.